Pre Wedding Culture Day
Get a Taste for Cypriot Culture.
What’s the Plan?
- 10/11am: We’ll pick you up & take you to the village of Geroskipou
- Learn the Art of Pottery and make your own Souvenir to keep [1.5hr]
- Visit the Traditional Folk Art Museum in the Village Square [1hr]
- 2pm: Enjoy a locally-sourced Mediterranean Courtyard Brunch
- 4pm: Experience how the the Cypriot Delights ‘loukoumia’ are made
- Enjoy sampling a rich selection of freshly-made sweets
- 5pm: Finish your cultural experience with a drink in the village square
- This Pre Wedding Group Package is suitable for: all ages
- Request a Photographer to capture your Pre Wedding celebrations
- All-inclusive package price to include food, drinks, transport & other costs
We arrange everything so you don’t have to worry about anything on the day!
In more detail…
Pottery Class with leading Ceramicist
We will collect you from your Paphos accommodation at around 10 or 11am and take you to the beautiful local village of Geroskipou. Here you will visit Paphos’ leading Pottery Making Workshop and have the option to take a 1-2hr class to learn the basics of Pottery-making. Make your own ceramic souvenir and keep what you make! For those who do not wish to join the class, kick back and relax for a bit! Refreshments and nibbles will be included.
Visit the Traditional Folk Art Museum
We will then take you to the Folk Art Museum housed in a traditional 18th century building for a real taste of Ancient Cyprus. It’s listed as an Ancient Monument and sits in the heart of the Village Square. [1hr]
Enjoy a Mediterranean Courtyard Brunch
Get ready for a locally-sourced traditional courtyard brunch at one of Paphos’ leading Tavernas. We prepare a beautiful table according to your request and deliver an authentic range of Cypriot dishes. We guarantee something for everyone!
See (and Sample) the Cypriot Delights being made
Next is a visit to the home of Cyprus Delights, otherwise known as ‘Loukoumia’. Watch as the experienced ‘yiayia’ makes the local traditional sweets in front of you and sample as many as you please. A free hamper of traditional sweets will be included for the wedding couple.
Enjoy a Drink in the Bustly Village Square
Before returning you safely back to your accommodation, we’ll stop in the village square for a drink. You might need one by then! We can tailor this Pre Wedding Package to suit your request so don’t be shy, ask as many questions as you like.